Customer Referral Program Terms & Conditions
BAK Skincare ApS ("BAK" or “We”) offers brand supporters (“Referrer” or “You”) the opportunity to participate in its referral program (the “Program”). We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason. The Program is administered by BAK.
Referrers are bound by these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, Referrers agree to use the Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to register as a Referrer or to participate in the Program in any other manner. Referrers may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and/or the methods through which rewards are earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any Referrers from participation in the Program at any time at our sole discretion, including without limitation if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise fails to comply with any applicable laws (including, without limitation, through any failure to include any disclosures as required by the FTC or otherwise required by BAK).
No part of the program is directed to persons under the age of 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU MAY NOT USE, ACCESS OR PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.How the Program Works
Program Participation, Generally
- To participate in the Program, Referrers should visit https://www.bakskincare.com/pages/referral and follow the on-screen instructions to refer friends or colleagues to the program by entering their contact information in the relevant fields.
- Individuals who receive a referral via a Referrer are "Friends" (or, singly, a “Friend”). An "Eligible" Referrer who is fully compliant with these Terms and Conditions may receive "Reward(s)" for every "Qualified Referral” (all terms in quotes to be understood as defined below).
- By participating in the Program, a Referrer represents that he or she has her Friends’ prior consent to provide their contact information.
- To be "Eligible," a Referrer must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- A Referrer must register at https://www.bakskincare.com/pages/referral to make a referral. No previous purchase is required (purchasers and non-purchasers alike are eligible). Once a Referrer refers a Friend, he/she will be provided with a confirmation email, and will be contacted if a Qualified Referral is made by the referred Friend within 12 months.
- Referrers must respect the spirit of the Program by only referring real individuals who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. Referrers cannot refer themselves. For example, a Referrer may not create multiple or fake accounts with BAK or participate in the Program using multiple or fake email addresses or identities.
- A “Qualified Referral” means that all the following conditions are met:
- The Friend completed the purchase of BAK products on the same website that the referral came from (www.bakskincare.dk or www.bakskincare.com or www.bakskincare.se). If a Friend purchases from or registers with BAK using any other method, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral and the Referrer will not earn Credit;
- The Friend had not previously made a purchase with BAK under any email address or alias;
- The Friend is at least 18 years old; and
- Any additional or subsequent purchases made by a Friend will not be considered Qualified Referrals and thus not be entitled to the benefits of Qualified Referrals.
- Referrer shall receive one (1) reward (each, a “Reward”) in the form and value determined by BAK for each verified Qualified Referral generated by Referrer.
- Rewards may be redeemed as a discount on BAK products. Reward discounts cannot be used on shipping charges or in combination with other discount codes or on-going promotions on the BAK websites.
- Rewards are subject to verification. BAK may delay a Reward for the purposes of investigation. BAK may also refuse to verify and process any transaction BAK deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on BAK, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. All of BAK's decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral, or Reward is verified.
- Rewards have no monetary value and may not be redeemed for cash. Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Upon termination of the referral program or any portion thereof for any reason, any unredeemed Rewards that have not yet been delivered to Referrer are forfeited.
Referrers may participate in the Program made available by BAK in order to refer their Friends to BAK as potential new BAK customers. To do this, Referrers must necessarily submit personal information about themselves and their Friends, such as name and e-mail address information, so that BAK can send communications to the Friends on the Referrers’ behalf. The personal information will be collected, processed and used in accordance with BAK’s Privacy Statement, which can be found at https://www.bakskincare.com/pages/privacy-policy.
III. Content Ownership and Use.License to You
BAK authorizes you, subject to these terms, to access and use BAK’s online platform, the Program, and the Content solely for your personal, noncommercial use. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of it.
If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Program after the occurrence of Prohibited Conduct (as defined below), BAK reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend the Program.
Prohibited Conduct, Generally:
- Referrers agree not to use the Program to:
- Violate applicable law;
- Infringe the intellectual property rights of BAK or any third parties;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Collect or store personal data about other Referrers;
- Impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent Referrer's identity;
- Interfere with, disrupt or violate the Terms and Conditions or servers or networks connected to the Program; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
- Interfere with another Referrer's use of the Program;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Program;
- Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features;
- Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others;
- Resell, barter, trade, auction or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Program to others.
Bulk Distribution ("Spam")
- If a Referrer provides a Personal Link to https://www.bakskincare.com/pages/referral to a Friend by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members.
- Bulk referrals, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Program in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" in BAK’s sole discretion is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination of the Referrer's participation in the Program. BAK has a no-tolerance spam policy.
- BAK has no obligation to monitor the content provided by Referrers; however, BAK may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Program.
- While BAK is the actual sender of the referral email, each Referrer must nonetheless comply with applicable law. Referrers who do not comply with the law, including antispam laws, are obligated to indemnify BAK and all of the Released Parties against any liabilities, costs and expenses incurred as a results of such violation.
- BAK may prohibit a Referrer from participating in the Program or receiving a Credit or Reward, in BAK’s sole discretion, if BAK determines that such Referrer is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Referrers or any representatives of BAK.
- Use of any affiliate website, affiliate network properties, automated systems, script, or macro to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Referrers may not enter with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a Reward.
- BAK reserves the right to disqualify any Referrer and/or cancel any Reward(s) if BAK finds a Referrer to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or violating these Terms and Conditions in any way.
- By participating in the Program, Referrers agree to: